Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just Another Day

What I'm wearing today:
  • Dress from Soda
  • Shoes from LA fashion district
  • Bag from Landmee
I've been going a bit insane in terms of acessories lately. A lot of the times now I'm more interested in how I accessorize my outfits than what I'm actually wearing. So a few weeks ago when I went to Suan Lum Night Bazaar for a little harmless shopping, I really do mean harmless. I bought a adorable bunny ring for just 120 baht, the equivalent of a little over US$3. Here's a pic:

In love, basically.

I also purchased a lovely pair of heart shaped glasses. These will be my third pair. I actually came across the old pair I used to have when I was 6 or 7.

I can't get enough of these. So cute.

It's getting closer and closer to the time I have to depart from Bangkok to London. I still haven't paid the school fees, received the admissions package or gotten a student visa. I'm freaking out. I have one month do to everything. I just can't seem to pull myself together. Argh.

Let's end with Kate Moss shall we?

Beautiful.

6 comments:

Ariella said...

Sarah, that pale purple colour looks amazing on you. And the dress is so cute!

Ah, I know exactly what it feels like to be stressed out and not knowing what's going to happen. My suggestion is that you write a list of the things you have to do (if you haven't yet) because it really helps sorting your mind out and let's you think better.

kimvee said...

I love your dress & that bunny ring is adorable!!! :)

Unknown said...

come and check todayspost, i shared my blog with my boyfriend whos awesome writer, singer and poet and he has amazing style so come and give him a feed back!

it would mean alot for me?

u are smashing as always hon!!

Pamela Tan said...

hihihi :) that ring is soo cute :):):) and u look cute in that pink dress! :)

and thanks for ur last comment, im still recovering :) and good luck with London... when are u leaving?

Belowen said...

I love that dress, the colour is so pretty!

FASHION CHALET said...

Haven't been on your blog in ageessss. Wow, I missed it. Was reminded when I saw your feather headband post in tfs! Cute bunny ring, and love that dress.

xo/ fashion chalet