Monday, May 19, 2008

4 hours and 45 minutes

So like any other Kate Moss fanatic I'm counting down the hours to when I can order her Summer 08 collection. I've seen previews for the collection and let's just say that life really won't be the same unless I have certain items in my closet. As previously mentioned my heart palpitated when I laid my eyes on the red pansy print dress and I predict will be sold out within the matter of minutes.

Of course there are other items which are also really beautiful, and very reminiscent of Ms. Moss' personal wardrobe:


TopShop alone never fails to amaze me, let alone Kate Moss TopShop.

Speaking of all things British, I've come to realize today that I am graduating from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in about 4 weeks time. It's really difficult to believe that two years have flown by so incredibly fast. I've had a blast living in Los Angeles, even though in the very beginning I felt like a small fish in a big pond. I moved all the way from my home, in Bangkok, Thailand, leaving my friends and family behind to pursue an education in fashion. I knew that after FIDM I really wanted to continue my education at the London College of Fashion (University of the Arts) and I am so tremendously excited to begin my Bachelor of Arts degree in Fashion Journalism there. I'm moving there in September and I can't wait to begin life in London. I'm so happy to have spent time in LA but I really want to live in several places before I settle down. I would be so proud to say I've lived in three of the best cities in the world: Bangkok, Los Angeles and London.

Anyway! Here's what I wore today:

It was scorching hot in LA today so I wore something that would keep me cool. I'm wearing:
  • Issue blouse (from Bangkok)
  • American Apparel skirt
  • TopShop gladiator sandals
  • Urban Outfitters feather hairband
I'm actually not entirely sure I like this outfit 100%, but, it was an experiment.

Picture source: The Sun

6 comments:

e said...

OMG! I love kate moss for topshop <3 And you look stunning in your fit, love the gladiators especially. How tall are you? You are so lucky you got to live in Bangkok and that you are moving to London. Sounds like an amazing dream...

Unknown said...

you have amazing life ahead of us. my dream would be too living in London or new york and work in a fashion business..
and yeah,kate moss 4 topshop are great stuff and topshop all the way!
pretty you,my friend <3

Unknown said...

i meant a head of u, typing error :DDD

jenna said...

ah sarah you have blog!! just found it. you look asbolutely great in this outfit. especially love the shirt. dreamy.
you have such a great style.

and i added your blog to my bloglist :)

FASHION CHALET said...

Cute skirt and shoes. :)

Superwoman said...

are you swedish,or just fascinated by swedes and their style? this is the first time i visit your blog, and browsed through your links to notice that you have a lot of swedish fav. bloggers:p nothing wrong with that, but do you understand what they're saying?