Friday, May 16, 2008

My very first post!

Oh my gosh. I've succumbed. I've totally given in. I used to blog when I was 16 or so, then I used to blog about my weekends, encounters and of course my oh so drama filled life (not really). Then I gave up that passion for blogging. But now I'm back, and hopefully for good.

My name is Sarah. If you may have guessed by now, I live, breathe and poop fashion, or so I'd like to think! My blog will be a place where I post my musings, and everything in between life and fashion. But let me tell you a little bit more about myself. I was born and raised in Bangkok, Thailand, where I attended an international school. I graduated and moved to Los Angeles, California to attend fashion school, and I'm graduating in June! And I'm moving yet again, to the fashion capital of London, in the United Kingdom, to continue school and attend (you guessed it) another fashion school. The London College of Fashion to be precise. Am I excited? Yes. Am I nervous? Yes. Am I ready? Definitely yes ;)

So my first blog will end right here for now. I hope I didn't bore anyone who read this too much. Hopefully this blog will improve over time.

Much love,

Sarah

No comments: