Tuesday, May 20, 2008

World's Greatest Boyfriend

Last night I was obsessively trying to order the red pansy print dress from Kate Moss TopShop (that I've mentioned 3 million times) and I wasn't able to, and I gave up and went to bed. In the morning I barely had time to talk to Kevin, my boyfriend because of my internship I was so busy. He e-mailed me saying he bought the dress for me because he was worried it would sell out (which it did). So when I did have the chance to talk I asked him what color he bought (between the purple and the red) he wouldn't tell me, and I said "tell me later" and hung up because I was styling a photo shoot for my internship and couldn't be away for long. He then e-mailed me again and said he wanted to surprise me because he bought me both dresses! I was so stoked I couldn't stop smiling, just because I know he loves to surprise me like that. They've already sold out in the stores and on the website. I won't see the dresses until my graduation next month when he comes visit but I feel so lucky! Wow, I totally sound like a slave to fashion.

Kate Moss' latest collection of TopShop has now cropped up all over eBay, which makes me so angry. Because I think the clothes belong to the people who actually want to wear them, not to people who hawk them on eBay for 300% the original price! It's so unfair!

I haven't formally introduced you guys to my boyfriend yet. His name is Kevin. He's 20 years old. We met in high school in Bangkok, and have been together since February of 2003. He's amazing. We have been doing long distance since September of 2006 and I'm so happy to say that in June that will all be over! As I previously mentioned I'm moving to London and he's currently studying in the United Kingdom as well. Technically we won't be in the same town but it's better than being a 10 hour flight apart. Here's some pictures of him from when I went to visit him and his family in Switzerland:

I miss him so much. We get to see each other every three months which I feel so lucky for. He's coming for my graduation in 3 weeks and I'm literally counting down the days. He really is my best friend.

Here's what I wore to my internship today:


Wearing:
  • Kate Moss TopShop t-shirt
  • MNG Jeans
  • TopShop gladiator sandals
  • Kate Moss TopShop silk tailored coat
I desperately need to stop wearing TopShop soon. I think my other clothes might be feeling jealous. ;)

One perk from my internship: I got a freebie today. A Thomas Wylde scarf to be precise!

Life is good right now :) But I do apologize, this was quite a hefty post. I hope you enjoyed it though!

Picture source: TopShop, Chic Little Devil

8 comments:

jenna said...

OOH you have boyfriend from dreams :D and you two seriously look great together. awww i am jelous...because of the dresses and scarf and i would like to have boyfriend.haahaa.
It sounds like you are doing amazigly. LONDON is the most amazing place, all the people are so nice and the shops are just brilliant.
and the partys, i can tell you they will blow your mind.

the boy i pump in to...he actually has girlfriend...but he is just so delicius :D:D

MEMEME said...

awwww.....that's so sweet of your bf....definitely a keeper...LOL....by the way love that white top...:)

Unknown said...

i agree with jenna here:)

anfd i am so jelous of those kate moss stuff you have, they are so dreamy!!!

Wendy said...

Your boyfriend is the world's greatest, how sweet of him! And I love the scarf you got, so punk rock glam.

Fashion Is Poison said...

that is soooo cute and sweet of him! glad you guys will be much closer!

karla deras said...

aw he's so sweet! I will doing the long distance relationship thing soon ( aka september).. thank you for giving me hope that they do work!

Pamela Tan said...

i was also a topshop addict before.. :) too bad they dont have it in shanghai/hongkong :( which is weird..

Daphné said...

Your bag is absolutely gorgeous!Where is it from?
Lovely blogby the way, you have great style.