Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Been a While Old Friend.



Wow wow wee wow.

So I came across these two pictures of Anouck Lepere's pictures of her in PlayBoy France I was totally blown away. I sound like a total pervert but she looks hot! I didn't even know that was a French version of PlayBoy. I definitely prefer that version to the fake tan, big boobs and blonde hair extensions girls we see on the covers of the American PlayBoy. (Cough *Girls Next Door* cough)

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole five days since I last blogged. Time really does fly I guess! This weekend I didn't end up going out of town, instead I decided to stay in LA and hang out with my girlfriends. I went to visit my friend's awesome new apartment right in the heart of Hollywood. I'm totally jealous.

This weekend is one of my good girlfriend's birthday, and I'm so excited. Tomorrow morning we're all going for breakfast at a place called Toast, then going for dinner at the Geisha House and bowling the same night. On Friday we're all going to... *drum roll please* SIX FLAGS!!! I'm so excited it's going to be a great week!

Here is me wearing my recent purchases:



Outfit #1: H&M dress, Urban Outfitters belt, TopShop shoes
Outfit #2: Lux dress, motorcycle jacket, TopShop shoes

I've seriously got to stop shopping. I think I might have a problem. No, really.

Until the next post! :)

6 comments:

e said...

i've missed your posts! my best friend has that exact same h&m dress in the first pic!!! it is so adorable and i've been coveting it since :) have fun at six flags, i really wanna go soon!!! i hear they upgraded the ride X! i rode it last time and it was ALREADY insane :P

Unknown said...

wow, i was blown away for those photos!!!
by the way, you look cute again :)

jenna said...

you dont even know how it feels little better that somone is has gone thru same things.
i am generally happy person , not just allways feel that way, so normal.
anyway, today we have picnic and i feel better today also.
and you look so fabolous wearing those dresses.

giggleness said...

loved the first dress. :)

FASHION CHALET said...

I love that Ombre dress. You have such a cute face too! :)

Pamela Tan said...

i agree with fashion chalet, u have cute face :)

i love both dresses btw!