Saturday, May 17, 2008

It was a beautiful day, in LA

Good Afternoon lovers!

Yesterday I had a midterm in one of my classes, and I think it went quite well. I actually spent more time thinking about what I should be wearing instead of studying for my midterm. But overall, the day panned out nicely. After my midterm I returned to my apartment for some R&R, before heading to North Hollywood to visit some of my best friends, and had a nicely girly talk with them. I really treasure nights like these, because to me, it's all a girl could ask for. Good friends, a night in, and a heart to heart.

Anyway, back to business. Something special is happening 3 days from today, and if you haven't already guessed, it's the unveiling of Kate Moss' TopShop Summer 08 Collection. Anyone who knows me knows I am a TopShop die hard fan. On May 20th 2008 I will be on the TopShop website and hopefully will be able to purchase this dress. Kate Moss doesn't even have a clue on how she completely reinvented tea dresses, and TopShop has clearly caught onto that, making every variation of the tea dress possible. The question is, where did it all come from? When did it all begin? Well, two words mi amigo: Pansy Print.


The Original

The Copycat

Of course that was pretty much what sparked the fascination. I barely even remember who I was before then. Haha, I kid, I kid, but seriously though I've just been in love with Kate Moss' style ever since. The picture's from December 2007.

Now it's time for the obligatory "what I wore today" picture, although technically it was yesterday.


  • Kate Moss TopShop dress
  • TopShop open toed lace up heels
  • Urban Outfitters delicate initial necklace
Alright, I've blabbered on to much. I guess it's the excitement of starting a new blog. I love it.

Have a good day!

Sarah

Photo credit: KateMossTopShop.com, Lime-light.org

No comments: