Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rocking Robyn


At the very late hour of midnight last night my friends and I decided last minute to attend the Perez Hilton after party for the very beautiful and immensely talented Robyn. Also in attendance was Jeremy Scott and Jeppe from Junior Senior. Let's just say I was about 5 feet away from Robyn and my friend next to me couldn't stop screaming "Robyn is a baller". I think how the night went was pretty self-explanatory. What was even cooler was that I somehow ended up on the Cobra Snake website:

Unfortunately I wasn't really camera ready and ended looking like a sour puss but, nevertheless I had an amazing time and Robyn was so cute. And of course the music was absolutely crazy, especially when they started playing tits and ass, the whole crowd pretty much went nuts. Honorable mention goes to this lovely lady who insisted on giving her name card to Robyn:
I hope I'm not politically incorrect by saying how much this hot tranny mess made my night, she was pretty fierce. Not as fierce as Robyn though.

And now the obligatory what I wore today... although once it again it was technically yesterday:

Sorry my photos aren't so glamorous but they will improve over time!

Wearing:
  • Forever 21 multi colored dress (I'm in love)
  • TopShop open toed lace up booties
  • TopShop large bow clutch (not pictured)
So that was my Saturday night/ Sunday morning. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to meet Perez or even see him! Apparently he was only there for 10 minutes. Bummer. Perez I will meet you one day!

Love,

Sarah

P.S. Here's the story of my life right now...


Photo Credit: The Cobra Snake, PostSecret

2 comments:

Punky said...

I love that dress, its perfect.

Pamela Tan said...

the dress is lovely... !! i want to hit the beach & party in those!