Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeling Blue...

The dresses have arrived... at my boyfriend's house in the UK.

I just finished school for the day. I got an A on my midterm... I suppose I should be happy but I've been feeling quite sad lately. This week has gone by very nicely though, so I don't know why I'm sad. My school had their Graduation Carnival which was really cool, lots of wonderful food, fortune telling, cotton candy, mechanical bulls, caricatures, tacos, corn dogs... it was really awesome. Followed by a midterm at 6 PM, then drinks at a friends. My poor liver must be suffocating because that night was gruesome, lots of drinking. It was nice to catch up though.

Maybe it's the weather. It's overcast today and it honestly feels like shit. I have random bouts of homesickness because I miss my family a lot, I haven't seen any member of my family for five months. It uplifts me a little is that my boyfriend is coming to visit in less than three weeks. I'm so excited to see a familiar face again! Oh and did I mention how uber stoked I am to be graduating??? Probably not because all I've been obsessing about is the Kate Moss TopShop dresses which make my heart palpitate.

I'm hoping this weekend will be fun. I'm going down to San Diego to visit a friend from high school. I think it'll be nice to get out of LA for a couple of days.

Nicole Richie has been really on her game lately when it comes to her style. I personally think her style has improved since she's had Harlow. I like her style better now because it just seems so freaking effortless:

"Where's my babydaddy?"

I think today's outfit really reflects how %!&*!@%@ I feel on the inside:

Wearing:
  • TopShop boyfriend Blazer
  • TopShop ruffle top
  • MNG jeans
  • Jazz lace up shoes by Fairy tales do come true
  • Thomas Wylde scarf
Have a good weekend guys. And thanks for all the comments I promise to reply soon.

Picture source: fadedyouthblog

4 comments:

jenna said...

talking about effortless, i think you look like that, chic and fabolous.
i am sorry to hear that you are feeling bit sad, but soon you see your bf and get those amazing dresses!!!!
I love to read this blog.

e said...

you look great! trust me, you dont want to see me on a "shit" day!!! ps i am adding to you to my links, i hope u can do the same!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Sarah. Life is like that, a rollercoaster and you don't have to try and find a reason why you are sad, sometimes we just are.
You look beautiful! If I was having a bad day, I wouldn't look half as good as you do. You would probably see me on my stained tracksuit pants and in a t-shirt with wholes in it.

Belowen said...

Hey! You're gorgeous, I recognise you from TFS! LOVE the Alice in Wonderland theme... That movie is one of my all time favourites... I know it word for word and have read the book about a million times! lol.