Monday, June 2, 2008

I Can't Wait


Summer is right around the corner.

I'm so excited for a number of reasons. One, my boyfriend is coming in 10 days, two, I am finishing school in 3 weeks, three, I am graduating so soon, four, summer is here, and five, I am seeing my family in 3 weeks as well (I haven't seen them for 5 months, and my sister since last November). It's hard to believe I've gone this long without them, but time has flown by relatively quickly. I've never been so excited to see my boyfriend, Kevin. Usually I'm very patient and don't really get excited until the last few days, but now, it's all I can think about.

Last night was the MTV Movie Awards, and the fashion was very... interesting. I think my favorite look of the night must've been Liv Tyler's and Charlize Theron:

Scorching.

Definitely two of my favorite looks for the night. I don't think pink or gold could ever go wrong. Actually, maybe it can, but these two got it right that's for sure.

So last Friday I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain and I pretty much had the time of my life. The first ride I went on was the brand new X2 which I waited in line for two hours for. My friends and I were bitching towards the ending, contemplating whether this ride was really worth a two hour wait. But... it was so worth it. I'm an adrenaline junkie; the faster, the higher, the steeper, the better. But this ride totally exceeded all my expectations. I feel backwards, forwards, span around, it was crazy!

Trend Love: Fading Colors

Nina Ricci

Elie Saab

I absolutely love this trend, especially when I first saw this trend with Prada handbags. Of course I have my tie dye blue dress which I adore, wore again this weekend. Speaking of what I'm wearing...

What I'm wearing: KM for TopShop blouse, vintage belt, high waisted skirt from LA's fashion district and gray patent peep toe shoes also from LA's fashion district.

That was an enormous post, I'm off now, gotta get up early for my internship.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! And I love Liv's dress!

Unknown said...

liv tyler looked pretty in pink i think! and you look nice as always and i love your face!! those eyes!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi hi from Paris

i love you style !
come to Paris ! i will photograph you ! lol

i noticed that you like stylish people.
may be you'll like my street style photo romances in Paris
if not, i kill myself ! lol

and by the way, i met Sarah jessica Parker in Paris and... yes yes, the photos are online, as if you were there !

have a wonderful day !

ps : i hop i won't have to kill myself, because my mother love me. lol

2 questions :
-People say in my blog that parisian girls are the best dressed ever. what do you think ?
-do you prefer to win clothe of week ends/weeks in Paris ?

let's keep in touch !

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

http://www.styleandthecity.com

Pamela Tan said...

damn charlize is HOT.. i love every detail of what she's wearing!!

and nice outfit! :) i wish i look that good!

e said...

I love that skirt!!!! You are so cute. I'm excited for your BF to bring your Kate Moss dresses!!!! Ahh!!

I'm excited for school to be over toooo. PS, I tagged you!!!!!!!!

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

i loved the eli saab dress

amazing!

kisses honey

FASHION CHALET said...

Liv Tyler looks spectacular in that color!! xx
and i love the skirt you are wearing above :)