Thursday, June 5, 2008

Me and the Sex

Haha, I know what you all are thinking. This post isn't about sex. It's about the movie, Sex and the City. Oh my god. If you haven't seen it by now I am telling you: GO NOW! It was one of the sweetest movies I have ever watched. Nothing has ever been able to fill the void Sex and the City left when it ended four(?) years ago. Oh my god the clothes in the movie... don't even get me started. From the Dior to the Prada to the Chanel! Basically died and gone to heaven. The movie just answered so many questions that I had. Will Carrie end up with Big? Will Charlotte finally have her own baby? What happens with Miranda, how's her family life? Is Samantha still with Smith Jared?

I went on a Wednesday night thinking no one would be there... boy, how wrong was I? My friend and I wanted to watch the 10.10PM showing and it sold out! Then we got the 10.25PM showing and a queue starting forming... and it was long. I was thinking, "this is out of control". And then when we were allowed to go in, people were running to get good seats. I mean, really, Wednesday night?

Please, if you haven't seen it... go!!!

There was a look I really loved, and I didn't even get to see it in the movie!


That Prada bag is pure ecstasy.

Timmy Woods Eiffel Tower Bag... Oui Oui, s’il vous plaĆ®t!

The girls... together again!

For those of you who have watched the movie... what do you think? I want to hear your opinions! I am also seriously going ga-ga over Lily's Cupcake handbag with the crystals all over them. If you've seen the movie, you will know what I am talking about.

One thing that's also got my obsessing... the five finger half glove. I am totally dying for them!!!

On my wish list... for suresies!


Wow, I was so excited about this movie. It makes me want to get all gussied up all the time, even if it's just to the grocery store. It made me want to be more cutting edge and daring when it comes to fashion and clothing; really all about having fun. This was such an awesome movie, I'm so glad I got to see it.

And if you still haven't seen it... like I said before... GO NOW!!!


7 comments:

Belowen said...

this movie comes out here tomorrow night, but i wont get a chance to see it until sunday! i can't wait!!!!

jenna said...

OoooOooooOOOOOH cant wate for the movie, so excited. i just wanna see it and feel inspired by all the amazing clothes :D
and i gave my word for that bitch nurse today, he did not even make a look of me for the rest of the day. it was hilarious and everybody were telling me i did good job.
but she deserve all this. she is just horrible.
your london moving is getting closer and closer. do you have any people you know there? and you gonna have your kate moss dresses soon (hhahah i am just so jelous for you at the moment)!

Unknown said...

the movie premier is tonight and we have discussed to getting to see it..but i might wait on DVD..i dunno yet ;)

Unknown said...

okay, i am gonna go to watch it with my friend next tuesday, i tell u waht i thought about it then :)

Ariella said...

I went to see it one and a half week ago (at the premiere) and I loved it. Absolutely. It was such a great closure to the series... I wished they'd concentrated more on the Charlotte storyline though. Other than that it was like a two and a half hour dream!
Oh, and I also wondered what had happened to the Carrie outfit with the gloves and the knee socks...

heartu,kisses said...

love your blog. linking you now

Fashionably collaborative thought box said...

oh my gosh i loved the movie - i looove the long grey socks (went out and got some from new look for £3!) and the prada bad - dhnjkwdhdka PURE LOVE and the studded belt - went out and got myself a copy of it from asos.com andd her eiffel tower bag (yum) owwwh i adore patricia fields she has turned this programme into pure art form! - definitionpoliticalspeakspace.blogspot.com x